Friday, August 12, 2011

Lovely Links

That time of the week again. Time for some linkage!

A bit of a history lesson, 7 things women invented first from All Women Stalk.

Snooki seems to be doing it all these days. Partying, writing a book, designing slippers, and launching a perfume!

I don't need more reminders that I'm going back to school soon, but this DIY notebook paper tee is super cute!

College fashion has a rundown on the fall 2011 fashion trends for back to school!

It's no shock that Kate Middleton made it on the list, but here are 5 people that made it on Vanity Fair's best dressed list.

The Beauty Department does a breakdown of the different kind of eye brushes.

That's all for this week. One last thing, I hit 200 followers :D I'm so excited, you all are awesome!

9 comments:

Katie said...

Can't believe Snooki is releasing a perfume! Congrats on 200 followers! xo

Savannah said...

Love Kate Middleton!
Congrats on 200!!!!! (:

xxx

Allison said...

Woohoo, congrats on 200, my friend. You deserve each and every one of them! :)

Audrey Allure said...

Great links!

Anonymous said...

hahahah I'm excited to smell snooki's perfume... It's so weird that she's releasing one

Bonnie said...

Snooki is my homegirl.
Forrrrealsies.

I love college fashion, even though some of their stuff is really, really weird.

Kate Middleton has some serious fashion skills.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

la petite fashionista said...

great round up of links! hope youre enjoying what's left of summer my dear! <3

Alessandra Mazzini said...

Thanks for the links :)

http://fashionindahat.blogspot.com/

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

nice linkage!! All these topics seem interesting. Also, I watched True Hollywood Story on Snooki this weekend... holy cripes, she makes so much money.