Friday, July 8, 2011

Arm Candy

As I was unpacking today, I noticed that I had a lot of handbags, but not a lot that I would actually take out on a daily basis. They are ones I got years ago that I've sort of outgrown, I guess you could say. Either that, or they've broken or are falling apart. So starting this fall, I'm going to invest in some higher quality, cute handbags.


Be&D Kitty Studded Satchel, which sells for a whopping $1350. I think this might have to be a Christmas present, or two...
Oh, and image via Purse Blog, which is slowly becoming my new best friend to feed my purse hunger.

Chiara, I envy you in every way possible. Her entire wardrobe is worth more than, oh I don't know, my LIFE. I would kill for her Balenciaga bag (or in her case BAGS), especially in this color. Or any Balenciaga bag really. I've picked out 4 that I want so far, but I'm pretty sure that would cost more than my car. But these little babies have been at the top of my list for a while now and I'm determined to get my hands on one!

Yep, the good ole Longchamp Le Pliage. This has also graced the top of my list for a while now, and this is much more attainable and affordable ($145 for the one above). I'd probably be boring and get it in black and use it as an everyday bag.


Ok, the color got me on this one. It's so bright, pretty, and girly! At $350 for this lovely, it's more expensive than the Longchamp but way less scary than the Balenciaga and Be&D. Yet another thing to add to my Christmas/birthday list. Though, a Balenciaga would be nice...

Do you have a favorite purse? Any purse you are lusting after at the moment?

***I'm extending my travel giveaway for another week! It will end on Friday July 15th so don't forget to enter!

7 comments:

Josie said...

I do adore my Longchamp -- especially for travel and nannying. I also love the preowned Marc Jacobs that I bought -- so much cheaper and super classic.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Bereniice said...

hey! you changed ur blog design right? :)
that balenciaga bag is adorable, I need to buy it!!
just as suggestion, you should add the "follow by mail" gadget on your blog! It notifies people when you publish a new post! It makes everything easier! :)

erika sorocco said...

Swoon at the Balenciaga. My total dream bag!! :)

Health said...

Oh my favorite LongChamp! I haven't got this color yet, still thinking whether to get it. Just too addicted to Longchamp. Max Pure Lens

asdfasdfasdf said...

i like what you've done with the blog design!
ahh balenciaga bags are amazing, i sooo wish i could afford one! the less expensive choices you've got here are good too.

Allison said...

I have Longchamp bags in a variety of colors and love that they're roomy, chic, and versatile! (And inexpensive -- always a plus!).
I got a Chloe bag for Christmas that I absolutely adore. I think bags definitely add a lot to an outfit, and I am now having such a strong desire to go shopping for new bags!

Unknown said...

love the bags, particularly the first and the longchamp! wouldn't we all like chiara's wardrobe.. its neverending!

beautifulandamned.blogspot.com