Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lovin' the Lace

I've always been a big fan of lace, whether it's a big trend at the time or not. It's so delicate and pretty and adds a little bit more to a piece of clothing or an outfit. It's popped up on the fall 2011 runways and will be big for fall/winter this year!


images via style.com and glamour.com

Now, here are some cute lacey pieces you can add to your outfits this fall!

Lace

Click on the image for product information.

What do you think? Will you be rocking lace this fall? What fall/winter trend are you most excited about?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the pink shirt!

Kia Gomez said...

Hey !
I like lace on clothes to.
Those black pumps are the best, love the shape :)
Xoxo

Bonnie said...

I'm not a huge fan of lace on its own, but I love rocking the leather and lace look. A little bit of feminine with a little bit of edgy -- that's my style.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Arianne said...

oh my, i love that creamy lace boots!!!

Allison said...

I adore lace! From simple detailing or edging to full-on lace dresses/heels/whatever - I'm such a fan of how elegant it can look!
I die for Chanel, and Chanel + lace is unbeatable for me. You go, Karl Lagerfeld!

Josie said...

I LOVE lace! Those black heels are to die for.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Audrey Allure said...

I love lace too! Gorgeous shoes.

Arielle said...

I love lace! It's been in for a long time and I've been into it every since (: I even just bought these two Free People lace tops and they're amazing! I can't wait to sport the trend this fall at school (;

Lauren said...

loving the lace! glad it's here to stay!

AS said...

i love lace did you see the lace and cobalt blue combination on jason wus runway?? amazing xx