Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lovely Links

I'm finally jumping on the link roundup bandwagon. Here are some cool/interesting/odd/funny/etc. articles I've found this week!

The Huffington Post presents, bizarre alcohol combinations! Most sound pretty freaking weird, but the Skittle infused vodka sounds pretty interesting.

Ew, 10 icky facts about bedbugs from Refinery29. I never knew they were so widespread!

Senior pictures are coming up (for those of us still in high school), and Beautylish provides great tips on how to look good in HD

Something I'm still trying to master, Keiko Lynn has a great tutorial for winged liner!

From All Women Stalk, 9 bags to style up you LBD. The last 4 on the list are my FAVORITES. So pretty!

Also from All Women Stalk, 8 Great Summer Diet Snacks. My favorite is lemon ice, my friend and I used to make it all the time using Crystal Lite!

Just in case anybody else is having a Shark Week party (and by party I mean my boyfriend is coming over to do shark activities with me when he gets back from Florida), here are some shark cupcake ideas, a shark bowl party drink recipe, and a shark fin ice tray to keep those drinks cold!

Have you ever eaten sea urchin? Seems pretty odd to me.

These 8 makeup tips you haven't heard before, are actually ones I haven't heard before! The deodorant trick sounds pretty interesting!

Nothing is worse than when your boobies hurt! Find out possible habits that could be making them hurt!

Well that's it for this week. I hope you all have a great weekend! Also don't forget to let me know if you've ever eaten sea urchin, because I'm quite intrigued. Also don't forget to enter my giveaway :)

4 comments:

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

Eaten a sea urchin? Uhm... No. I guess not but it doesn't hurt to try...? lol!

You're planning to get an iPad? Oh gosh... I want one but they're too pricey for me. There are other tablets out there that are way cheaper that I've had my eyes on. And I'm definitely going to name it too when I get one. Let me know when you get one and what you've named it :]

-Robots in Trouble

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

Eaten a sea urchin? Uhm... No. I guess not but it doesn't hurt to try...? lol!

You're planning to get an iPad? Oh gosh... I want one but they're too pricey for me. There are other tablets out there that are way cheaper that I've had my eyes on. And I'm definitely going to name it too when I get one. Let me know when you get one and what you've named it :]

-Robots in Trouble

Anonymous said...

tried skittle vodka before (don't worry, I'm not some kinda underage alcoholic!) it' abs lush! and that shark week sounds awesome.

xo
ramz and the flock

erika sorocco said...

Ooh, I have to check out the winged liner tutorial - it's still a mystery to me! :P