Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sweets on a Stick

I went to Starbucks recently and noticed that they are selling cake pops now. They're so cute, so tiny, so...expensive? .99 cents for one cake pop? Or something ridiculous like that. I did get one, and it was delicious, but here are some other bite sized recipes you can make at home!


Via Bakerella, red velvet cake pops! Mmm!

Bring the camping spirit inside with s'more pops!

Now you can eat Pop Tarts on a sick!


Hope you all enjoyed this post :) I'll hopefully try out the s'more pops soon, since they seem the easiest. What are some of your favorite bite sized recipes?

11 comments:

Emily said...

I've never tried their cake pops.. They look good though.. The s'mores pops look amazing! I am a sucker for s'mores!

Flight of Fancy Boutique said...

Cake pops are now one of my faves ever since I've tasted them. Ah. xx

Josie said...

Those Pop-Tart ones are too cute! I love. I want to try the s'mores ones as well!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Arianne said...

Those seem so yummy!! I want the first one!!! :D

P.S. did u ever get to announcing the winner of your giveaway?

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

i've never made bite sized snacks before and I probably won't try to bake any but I'll try to get my Sister to try some so I can reap the rewards. I like Starbucks' as well but you're right, they're 1.75 in my neck of the woods!

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

ohhh !!! you're going to hate me! but i just made cake pops a couple days ago and they were a big hit. have you made them before? they are really time consuming but worth it! i plan on making red velvet cake next time!

-robots in trouble

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

ohhhh and i bookmarked the smore pops!!! it looks delicious!!!!

Gemma-Louise said...

They sound yummy :)

GemmaLouise-xo

Melanie said...

I remember trying one of those cake pops when they were giving them out for free (whenever they first started making them).

I've seen that recipe before on Bakerella (for the red velvet cake balls) and I have been dying to try them! yumm

http://beauty.adorability.org

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

love the mini pop-tarts, yum!

Lauren said...

so inventive! i really want to make homemade poptarts soon!