Monday, July 11, 2011

Shark Week

Yes, I am already getting amped for Shark Week this year! I am completely fascinated by sharks, and Shark Week definitely feeds my obsession every year. I would LOVE to go cage diving with sharks, which is what I'm hoping my parents will get me for graduation (probably not, but I can dream!). I saw the Shark Week preview and the Lady Gaga song they chose was perfect!



Does that not look fun?! I think I can honestly say I would rather to cage diving with sharks than swim with dolphins. If I don't get this for graduation, it's definitely #1 on my bucket list.


I don't think I could handle this, but it looks cool! They really are fascinating creatures. But, I'd rather be in the cage than out in the open. Too scary!


I am so mad that rings don't fit my fingers! This ring is $160 and was on sale on...either Ideeli or Hautelook, I don't remember which one, for I think $70! If it would've fit my finger, I DEFINITELY would've bought it!


I saw this and just had to put it up :) so cute!

What do you think? Do you/are you going to watch Shark Week this year? Would you go cage diving or regular shark diving?

10 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE shark week! And cage diving would be amazing!

Melanie said...

I am way to much of a wimp to swim with sharks...even in a cage! haha.

I will, however, gladly swim with that adorable puggy pup! =)

http://beauty.adorability.org

erika sorocco said...

Haha! I so love the fact that they used a Lady Gaga song for the trailer - perfection!

That pup is too cute!! :)

AS said...

youre too funny i LOVEEE shark week blows my mind every year haha cant wait xx

Lauren said...

you are too brave for even wanting to do this - i would be so terrified! (dolphins even scare me)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

truth be told, I'm a little afraid of deep open water simply because of sharks. but I don't mind watching on TV.

Audrey Allure said...

Haha, that puppy is so cute. I love watching Shark Week too -- and cage diving is also on my bucket list!

Gloria said...

I looove Shark Week, but I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to swim with them :-) That ring is brilliant!

Alynne Leigh said...

Ohhmygoshh.
The bottom picture is ADORABLE (:

Almost makes me want to like sharks...haha

Christine said...

It sounds exciting but im too affraid to do something like that :)

Love Christine ♥