Thursday, June 17, 2010

50% off e.l.f studio line

Ahhhh just as I listed elf cosmetics on my lust list, I find out I'm going to be working more days from now on, which means more money. Also, use code EGSTUD on the e.l.f. website and get 50% off their studio line! It was meant to be, I'm telling ya. Minimum purchase of $20, and offer ends June 21, 2010. Happy shopping :)
Another post coming later tonight (assuming my internet doesn't die on me)

P.S. Thinking of doing a haul video when I get my prodcuts? Not sure yet. And reviews, too. Not sure if they will be in video form or post form, but there will be reviews.

2 comments:

Gets said...

Looking forward to your reviews! :D ELF didn't work too well for me though, the eye brightener was hard as rock, and the concealer oxidized on my skin.. Hope you'll have better luck than me! :D Looking forward to your reviews.

Love ya!
Gets

Gracey Williams said...

aww really?
Yeah I have the eye brightener and its just ehh but I have some of their eyeliners and I love them.