Friday, June 11, 2010

I would just like to say...

I would just like to say that some people really really disappoint me. I used to be friends with this girl, but I realized that I kept getting in trouble whenever I hung out with her, so I stopped. I don't really like some of the stuff she does, but I try not to judge her for it, because she is a good person once you get past all that (I won't give out details, but let's say she is just a tad on the trashy side).

Anyway, I respect her for the most part, she does what she does and doesn't care what people think about her, whatever I can't change that about her. I had gotten used to things she does and after a while they stopped surprising me. But today I found out something she did, and I literally almost cried because it was so bad. And illegal in SO many ways. And just morally wrong, and I honestly don't understand how she could let herself do something like it and act like nothing is wrong. (sorry about the lack of details here, I don't really want to expose her life on my blog).

I'm not saying that I don't do stuff people don't approve of (because trust me, I for sure have), but I learned from my (very bad) mistakes and if the bad things hadn't happend, I wouldn't be where I am now, because I would have just kept doing bad things because there had been no consequences.

Sorry I don't really know what the point of this post is, just basically me ranting and venting. I don't want to talk to my mom about it because she will flip. My advice: learn from your mistakes and stay classy, even if it is not the easiest thing to do at the time. Reminds me of one of Glozell's videos, about the heater. Click here to watch it.

On a lighter note, FIFA World Cup is on! Soccer and hot guys-of course I'm watching it!


Christiano Ronaldo

Yoann Gourcuff

Do you have anybody who has disappointed you lately? Anything you want to rant about? Go ahead, I feel a lot better now. Though still shocked and disappointed. But hey, can't change somebody who doesn't want to be changed.

Photo credit- 1, 2.

5 comments:

Josie said...

You clearly have a good head on your shoulders, my dear. Your advice to stay classy and learn from your mistakes is invaluable!
Just stumbled across your blog today and am completely in love -- oh MY, those soccer boys!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Gracey Williams said...

Aww thank you :)
And yeah the soccer boys are pretty awesome haha.

Anonymous said...

It's just disappointing when people you were once close with aren't part of your life anymore. But I suppose that's life :/

Gets said...

Hey there :D Thanks for stopping by!

Couldn't agree more with what you said, really does suck when such things happen. ): I got a couple of friends over the years who backstabbed me and that hurt ALOT.

Glad you handled it the right way though! :D I wouldn't have been that level-headed I think. :|

Haha omg don't forget Kaka! :D (I got something against Ronaldo ever since he left Man Utd lol!)

Stay smiley! <3

Love,
Gets

Gracey Williams said...

Yeah, it's life unfortunately.

Oh yes can't for get Kaka. I love his name haha.