Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lust List

I've worked a few extra days, so I figured I would make myself a lust list and pick a few things to buy with my extra cash. (Sorry if this is a so-so post, I have to get it up before my internet dies again. Eeeek!)

1. NARS the multiple in orgasm

I've heard such great things about this product. I need a good cheek color, and this seems perfect. It can also be used for lips or anything else, really.

2. Good books

Photo credit 1, 2, 3.
Thanks to Couture Carrie, another book has been added to my must read list! She did a great review on Summer at Tiffany, and if you haven't heard of it you should definitely go read her review. As for Shoe Addicts Anonymous and Confessions of a Beauty Addict, I stumbled upon them while browsing the book store today, and now are also on my must read list. Anybody read any of these?

3. E.L.F cosmetics

Images via polyvore
I love elf makeup. It's super super cheap but they are actually great products. Need I say more?

4. Longchamp Le Pliage bag

Image via polyvore
Color and size undecided. But I love these bags-they hold everything and serve as a cute, everyday bag.

5. TOMS!!

Images via Toms.com
I tried on a pair of Toms a few days ago; everybody was right--they are SO comfortable! I really like the black cordones for work and school, and the wedges just for fun :) The best part? Buy a pair of Toms and a new pair of shoes is given to somebody in need!

Soo that's my lust list for the moment. Let me know if you've read any of those books, and what you think of them. What's on your lust list right now?

12 comments:

Aubree said...

great pick on the toms, i've always wanted a pair of those! they are definitely on my lust list too.

Ericka Franklin said...

love those toms :)

Elizabeth Faraday said...

great list! and elf makeup IS the best isn't it?!?!? i LOVE it so so so much! and toms are great too!
thanks for such a sweet comment!

elizabethfaraday.blogspot

Josie said...

I LOVE this list! We're kind of the same person, not going to lie. I have TOMS on my wishlist for SURE -- I love the ash gray ones! And I've never tried NARS Orgasm but it's such a pretty color that I can't resist any longer. Lastly, I must insist that you get a Longchamp -- it's literally my savior; you'll use it 24/7.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous lust list, darling!
I need that NARS product!

Thank you SO much for the mention :)

xoxox,
CC

Gracey Williams said...

Thanks everyone :)

Seems like Toms are on lots of people's lists haha.

Audrey Allure said...

The books sound intriguing & love NARS products !

OddSoul Designs by Afura Fareed said...

I LOVE elf cosmetics. and that book looks interesting. whats it about?

Gracey Williams said...

I can't remember exactly what Confessions of a Beauty Addict is about. But I read the back of Shoe Addicts Anonymous and it's about these women who have really bad addictions to shoes and like all the ways they have to pay their way through it. Like I remember it said one women ran like a night job a phone sex person to pay for hers. seems cool.

Kayla said...

I love your list. I just ordered my TOM'S wedges. I can't wait for them to get here!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Ashleigh said...

I haven't tried the NARS stick but the Orgasm blush is my favorite, it truly is one of the best colors ever!!

All the books look fabulous! I'd love to read Confessions of a Beauty Addict. I've been a 'Jolie in NYC' fan for years, love her story!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I just bought a pair of TOMS wedges, love them! Super comfy