Friday, June 11, 2010

Inspire me, lovelies

Ok, sooo I really want to do another "inspired by" post. The last one I did was inspired by Leigh Anne from The Blind Side.

The thing is, I need a little inspiration for my "inspired by" posts. I can't seem to think of anything creative to be inspired by right now, probably because I've been up since forever and I have to get up for work tomorrow, so my brain is kinda half here.

Basically, let me know what you would like to see. Could be anything really, it doesn't have to be a specific person.

Merci, et bonne nuit!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Sometimes I like to find inspiration from TV shows or movies...I can't even tell you how many posts I've done about The OC fashion, or Gossip Girl... even about your favorite fashion icons of the moment, or ever!
Can't wait to see what you come up with, girl!

Unknown said...

I saw you need a little inspiration, and I'm not sure if this will be fitting, but I saw the movie The Devil Wears Prada recently and loved it. I saw your first "inspired by" and saw that it was a movie and you looked into the clothing. Well it's interesting in The Devil Wears Prada... lots of clothing choices to consider, especially the transformation of her assistant from "frumpy, and boring" to a "suitable assistant". :)

Gracey Williams said...

Ooh good ideas!
Thanks guys :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

music, art, books the outdoors... you usually don't have to look far to be inspired :)