Friday, June 4, 2010

China Glaze- For Audrey

As I mentioned here, I was planning on buying China Glaze's "For Audrey" instead of buying Chanel's "Nouvelle Vague" in order to save money. My mom and I took a trip to Starbucks after work (where I got an iced passion tea lemonade. Yummy!!) and then to Sally Beauty to see if we could find this color. I put two coats on, and here are my results:



In my opinion, it's amazing! The color looks a lot lighter than what I expected in the bottle, but once I applied it and it dried, it looks awesome! I took a picture holding the Tiffany & Co. bag that is holding my necklace to show you all just how close to the color it really is. I put two coats on, and it dries pretty fast. It is solid, no shimmer, where the Chanel looks like it has a little bit of shimmer to it. But, that lack of shimmer does not bother me one bit. Do I reccomend this product? Absolutely! (usually sells at Sally Beauty for about $6, but I think it was on sale for about $4 or $5)

And yes, I know I have bony fingers haha. And photo taken by meee.

No comments: