Thursday, June 10, 2010

New iPhone...anybody else still using a blackberry?

I just got my blackberry, after my best friend's boyfriend so rudely broke mine in half (accidentally). I feel like I'm one of the last few that doesn't have an iPhone, or that still uses a blackberry.



I like my blackberry though. I have an iPod touch and I had a touchscreen phone for over a year, and I was actually kind of glad when that little fucker broke it. Between the touchscreen phone, the iPod touch, and the touch screen camera (that I don't have just yet but will!), I missed pressing buttons.

The new iPhone does look pretty awesome though. If I was presented with a free iPhone, I would definitely not decline. But I'm quite happy with my little blackberry with a pink back. And it has buttons :)


^my Blackberry

Are you still a Blackberry user? Or have you converted over to iPhone? Or have you always been loyal to iPhone? Share your thoughts!

iPhone photo via apple.com
Blackberry photo taken by moi

3 comments:

la petite fashionista said...

your blog seems to be coming along great! i LOVE the header (im obsessd with both starbucks & audrey! as for suggestions-- i'd reccommend visiting lots of fashion blogs & leaving feedback!

Gets said...

Hey there! :D

This is my second or third visit to your blog, really love what I see here. Haha. I'm prolly one of the rare few with neither an iphone nor blackberry. ): Kinda sucks.

You're really beautiful btw! Keep blogging! ^^

Love,
Gets

http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com

Gracey Williams said...

Thank you guys! :)

Oh, and don't feel left out, I had neither up until recently. And I know tons of people with neither also. You're gooood.