Friday, June 25, 2010

Perfumania!

I am currently on the search for new perfumes. I currently have two, the Couture Couture rollerball by Juicy Couture, and Sexy Little Things by Victoria's Secret.

images via polyvore

I love trying out new scents, because I easily get bored with mine. Although I do love the ones I have now, I want to expand my collection. I really like things that smell kinda fruity, floral, and kinda girly scents. Here are some I really want to try out, but most of them I haven't smelled yet, so let me know if you use them or not.

1. Viva La Juicy


2. Miss Dior Cherie


3. Can Can by Paris Hilton


4. DKNY Be Delicious



5. Wrapped With Love by Hilary Duff



6. Ralph Lauren Wild


What is your favorite perfume? Do you have any more to add to my list? Let me know your thoughts!

images from Perfume.com, Victoria's Secret, and Juicy Couture.

12 comments:

Aubree said...

i haven't tried any of those but i currently use G by Gwen Stefani (part of her Harajuku Lovers perfume line) which I really like

Allison said...

I love Burberry Brit. I think it's so classic, and I've been using it forever! I also love Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue! :)

Unknown said...

i don't use those, but i love all ralph lauren scents i've tried!

xoxolannie.

minnja said...

i love miss dior <3 But my favorite is hippy fizz by moschino!

Books&Jewels said...

DKNY!!!!!!!

Gets said...

Gracey!! :D I just did an outfit post inspired by your inspired-post! Haha okay that was a mouthful.

I've never worn perfume cause I don't know which one to choose. There are just so many. Haha but I'm definitely trying them out now, thanks so much for the recommendations! :D

Love,
Gets

http://wastedseventeen.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

be delicious is my current scent and i love it! ones i have used in the past and still love; chance by chanel and marc jacobs daisies

Aubree said...

i have an award for you in my latest post too! check it out!

Gracey Williams said...

Yay Gets! I'm glad you were so inspired :)

Aww thanks Aubree :) I appreciate it!

Update on the perfumes: I just bought Ooh La La from Victoria's Secret, since it was 50% off during the semi-annual sale. Couldn't help myself haha :)

hobovogue . said...

i actually love "with love" by hilary duff - haha would say it's "my signature" but only use it occasionally.

<33 v

said...

I actually prefare the older juicy couture perfume !

oh and I cannot live without 'for her' black by narciso rodriguez

Oana Roxana said...

I so want Miss Dior Cherie,but I should stop buying for a while! Sad thing...