Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blog Award and Update

Thanks to Aubree at Inspirational Me, I just received my first ever blog award. Woohoo! Thanks Aubree :) Here is the award:


The rules are:
1. Describe where you think you'll be in 10 years
2. Pass the fun along to 10 other bloggers

Oh goodness I really don't know where I think I'll be in 10 years. (By the way, I realize this is not going to all happen, just me in my little fantasy world). Let's see I will be 26. Hopefully living in New York somewhere. I will be working somewhere in either the fashion or beauty industry. I will have a Westie and a Scottie dog, and a lovely boyfriend/husband (preferably a soccer player from Spain or France) haha. So yeah that's basically my little fantasy for 10 years, I could have gone all out and made it totally non-realistic though.

Ok, now that that's done, here are my 10 bloggers, in no order:
1. Gets from Wasted Seventeen
2. Sarah from Shades of Sarah
3. Allison from La Dolce Vita
4. Carrie from Couture Carrie
5. Lauren from La Petite Fashionista
6. Lindsay from La Belle Vie
7. Audrey from Audrey Allure
8. Amy from Penniless Style
9. Josie from With a Wink and a Smile
10. Lannie from Charming Frivolity

gah, I took forever to pick 10. It was so hard! I do really love all of you bloggers though!

I'm going to be back home tomorrow, where I will hopefully have some packages waiting for me, and I also went shopping today, so I'm thinking about just doing a haul video for it all just to show you all what to expect within the next few weeks, or I might just do a post. Never done a video before so I guess we'll see! Also, my dad said yes but my mom said no to the belly button ring :( I'm sure I'll be able to change her mind though.

I finally found a sushi rolling mat! My sister found one in Philadelphia and is sending it to me, so I will be sure to try out some sushi recipes and update you all :)

Oh, and in relation to my perfume post, I found the perfect quote that I should have put on it! "No elegance is possible without perfume. It is the unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory of fashion that heralds your arrival and prolongs your departure." -Coco Chanel. Lovely, right?

Guess that's about it, thanks again for the award, Aubree :) how has everybody's weekend been so far? Update me.

10 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

Congrats on the award, and thanks for passing it on to me!

Amy said...

hey gracey! thanks so much for passing the award on to me! haha and i love your response! except i want my hubbie to be cristiano ronaldo! ha, yeah right...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award, and passing it on! :) I got to check out some new blogs too. Hope you're having a good weekend!

~ Sarah

Unknown said...

gracey! thanks so much for the award -- its my first one!! now i'll have to figure out 10 people to pass it along to... sounds hard haha.

xoxolannie.

Josie said...

Congratulations on your first award, love! It's definitely deserved. And thank you so much for passing it on to me! I'm absolutely honored.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogpsot.com

la petite fashionista said...

thank you for the award dear & congrats!! <3

Cupcakes are fashion ! said...

Congrats for your award ;)

http://cupcakesarefashion.blogspot.com/

XOXO, C.

Couture Carrie said...

I can totally see you in NYC!

Congrats on your award and thank you SO much for honoring me!

xoxox,
CC

minnja said...

Congratulations on your first award!!!

Lindsay said...

Thanks love!!