Thursday, June 24, 2010

Photo Editing

I've had a lot of time on my hands while I'm up at my dad's house, and I was bored so I decided to play around and edit random photos from the internet on Paint Shop Pro. It's nothing too extraordinary, just basically messing around with color and lighting. Sooo I thought I'd share the results of my boredom with you all :) Original picture on the left, edited version on the right (or original on top and edited on bottom for the Hilary Duff photo).







Random, right? All pictures were found on google images. I am so obsessed with the Emma Roberts posing like Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face. It's so cute!

Anyway I was going to do a recipe post of the cookies I made my dad for father's day, but I took pictures on my blackberry and left my blackberry cord at home, sooo I can't upload them just yet. But that post is coming!

4 comments:

minnja said...

Wonderful photos, nice to see the edited version :)
LOVE, minnja

Cupcakes are fashion ! said...

Hilary Duff is beautiful on that photo !

http://cupcakesarefashion.blogspot.com/

XOXO, C.

Devan said...

those pictures look awesome :) I love the balloon one <3

Unknown said...

awesome photos! love the miss dior one... your editing made the dress look so bright!